There are many, many hotels in Paris. These are a few you might consider. Please book early to get the hotel of your choice. Expect small rooms, and if you require air conditioning, please enquire about its availability. In hotels on busy streets you can ask for a room facing the back.
Nearby the conference/workshops site (5-12 minutes walk)
- Hotel Design de la Sorbonne (***)
- Hotel des Trois Colleges (***)
- Hotel des Grandes Ecoles (***)
- Hotel Minerve (***)
- Hotel Quartier Latin (***)
- Hotel Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon (***)
- Hotel Timotel Jardin des Plantes (***)
- Hotel Vendöme Saint-Germain (***½)
- Hotel Les Dames du Pantheon (****)
- Hotel Cujas Pantheon (**)
Nearby Gobelins metro station (3 metro stations with line 7 from the conference/workshops site, or about 20 minutes walk).
On the cheaper side. (From 25€, dormitory-style accomodation, about 25 minutes walk from the conference/workshops site).
You can also use general guides for hotels in Paris, such as: