Workshops & Tutorials
BDA 2014 – The 2nd Workshop on Biological Distributed Algorithms
- About: BDA is a two-day workshop that focuses on the shared principles, strategies and goals of distributed biological and computational systems. The program consists of contributed and invited talks that are targeted to both the general DISC audience and also to interested biologists.
- Submission: Follow instructions here. (submission deadline: July 18th, 2014)
- Date: BDA 2014 will be held on Saturday and Sunday, 11-12 October 2014.
ADGA 2014 – The 3rd Workshop on Advances in Distributed Graph Algorithms
- About: ADGA is a one-day workshop that focuses on the theoretical foundations of distributed graph algorithms. The programme consists of several invited talks, which are aimed at the general DISC audience. ADGA 2014 is chaired by Christoph Lenzen.
- Date: ADGA 2014 will be held on Sunday, 12 October 2014.
- About & Program: see here. Invited Speakers are Emin Gün Sirer, Ittay Eyal, David Doty, David Soloveichik, Jennifer L. Welch.
- Sponsors: The tutorials are sponsored by Oracle.
- Date: The tutorials will be held on Sunday, 12 October 2014.